Wednesday 15 December 2010

Cupcake Photo Shoot

Last Friday one of my friends very kindly agreed to come over and take some pictures of a few of my cupcakes. She always takes lovely pictures for her website so I was thrilled that she was free to take some nice shots for the new website for Icing Bliss that I am currently trying to put together. I'm anxiously awaiting to see how the photos turned out.....but in the meantime, here are some of the cupcakes I made and the pictures I took of them before the official photo shoot started..........

 Pretty shabby chic rose cupcake

White petunia cupcake - so pretty - I recon these cupcakes would look beautiful as a vintage wedding cupcake tower 

 Bouquet of roses - I love making these cupcakes :)

 Sample of black and white designs

Pink and black chic

Shabby chic blossom cupcake

I made a few other cupcakes but I will wait for the official photoshoot pictures to come through before I share them with you. Stay tuned......

Happy baking xx

2 comments:

  1. These are absolutely gorgeous!! Great Job :)

    SL
    ibakecupcakes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! These cupcakes are simply stunning!!
    I've never been very good with fondant or sugar paste - not yet anyway :)

    Great job!

    SL
    ibakecupcakes.com

    ReplyDelete