Wednesday 30 March 2011

Shabby Chic Cupcake Classes

On 2nd April a new cake store - Cakeology - is opening in my suburb. I'm super excited about this because they will be stocking a complete range of cake decorating equipment and supplies.....I am never going to run out of sugarpaste again and have to wait for it to be delivered - yay!

Cakeology will also be running a whole lot of different cake decorating workshops over the year, including a day course on how to decorate cupcakes shabby chic style! I am especially excited about this because I have been asked to run the course.  My first 2 classes will be held on 30th April and 14th May from 10-2:30pm. You can find out more information about this class and the other classes run by Cakeology here. Here's a peek at some of the cupcakes I will be showing everyone how to make.....


So pretty and girly - I love it!

Happy baking xx

No comments:

Post a Comment